Approved by AICTE & PCI New Delhi
School of Pharmaceutical Science & Research, Balaghat established in year 2018 managed by Vindhya Shiksha Samiti. College is Approved by AICTE, PCI New Delhi and Recognized by DTE-MP & affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Balaghat with an intake of 60 Seats.
Every department of college is fully equipped with required facilities as per the norms of AICTE and PCI. College covers more about 2.45 Acre of land comprising of specious and well planned regal building.
Special Facilities for Differently Abled students (DIVYANGJAN)
School of Pharmaceutical Science & Research have sufficient facilities to support earning by aiding for specific disability of the student (divyangjan).
To support and encourage the differently abled students for pursuing higher education and to be independent and employable various measures and policies have been adopted.
Following facilities have been made available for the differently abled (if any) at School of Pharmaceutical Science & Research -
Infrastructural facilities: - This include
* Ramp facilities for easy movements in the college.
* Railings in the college building for the support and balance.
* Wheelchair for moving within the college premises.
* Restrooms for Divyangjan.
* Common room facilities
* Special parking space in the college parking area.
* Symbolic Display of instructions and information for the differently abled people.
* Special Facility Easy to use desks and benches for differently abled students
DIPLOMA In PHARMACY
(Full Time - 2 Year Diploma Program)
BACHELOR In PHARMACY
(Full Time - 4 Year, 8 Sem Degree Program)
MASTER In PHARMACY
(Full Time - 2 Year, 4 Sem PG Degree Program)